How it works?
First, it's worth saying that we (and other trackers) don't get record matches from Activision. This information is collected from the matches tracked by us. The more users use our stats, the more records we will track.
What matches go into the records?In order for your match to be included in the list of records, the following conditions must be met:
- You have to open the match to get it into our database. Just open your profile and if this match is in the last 20 games played, it will automatically get into the database. If you use our overlay, all your matches are automatically included in the database.
- Profiles of all players in your team must be public (opened at least once on our tracker).
- If these conditions are met, your match will be in the record list and will take its place according to your results.
My record is not on the list, what to do?Reasons why your record may not be on the list:
- You did not use our service when you set your record, so it is not in our database
- You team contains a player who has a private profile and he never used our service
How can I load my record onto your list?
To do this, you need to take the ID of your match (it consists of numbers) and paste it into the profile search field and click "find". After opening check that all players in your team have a public profile and it is open on our service at least once. If everything is correct, your record will be listed in the next update (in about 30 minutes).
Why are our records better than the other trackers?
We are the only Warzone stats tracker that tracks records in almost all modes, including LTM and EVENT modes. We only track records from players with public accounts to prevent cheaters from entering the leaderboard. We show complete information on the record with correct dates and data. And most importantly, we are showing records for all past seasons.
How do I add my video to my record?
If you set a record and you have a YouTube recording of how you did it, you can send us a link to your video and we'll add it to your record.